At Aston St Mary’s we believe all children should develop a pride in their school and themselves. No child should feel excluded from their peers or any school activities. Our family atmosphere and our Christain values support us to achieve this.
Our PTFA offer all pupils and their families the chance to purchase a sustainable uniform. This eco-friendly approach supports the environment and our families. Parents interested in purchasing sustainable uniforms, should contact the school office or a member of our PTFA. Details can be found by emailing email@example.com.
- Trousers, shorts, skirts and dresses – must be the smart school uniform type in plain navy blue.
- Jewellery is not permitted in school. The only exceptions are a suitable watch to support telling the time and plain earrings.
- Earrings – Only small plain gold or silver metal studs are allowed and must be taped over or removed by the child for PE lessons. Hooped earrings are not permitted due to safety.
- Book bags – Please ensure that you purchase a school book bag for books/homework and a school drawstring bag for PE. No other bags are acceptable.
- PE – Please check your child’s PE kit. Plain red t-shirts and navy blue shorts are required. Additional clothing may be worn for outdoor PE lessons – joggers and sweatshirts which must be plain navy blue.
- Fleeces – these are permitted for outdoor wear only.
- Footwear – Black leather type shoes and navy or white socks are required. Trainers or wellington boots may be used this year for outdoor play on the field. Spare plain navy socks should be in school during the winter.
- Hair – Hair below chin-length must be fully tied back.
Hairbands – must be plain blue or black. No fancy headbands, large scrunchies or bows are to be worn.
Hair styles – should be appropriate for school, no extreme cuts or shaved designs.
- Nail varnish and makeup are not allowed.
Uniforms can be purchased by clicking on the link below or from a range of high-street shops and supermarkets.
Please register with Mapac and opt into our marketing, even if you are not currently looking to purchase uniform. This will enable parents to receive any promotions and special offers available in particular we have Black Friday due in November!