ASTON ST MARY'S PTFA
Welcome to the Aston St Mary’s Parents Teachers and Friends Association (PTFA) page!
What is the PTFA?
The PTFA Committee is a group of parents, staff and friends who work together to support the School socially and financially. The aims of our annual programme of events and activities are:
• To support the education of the children by funding ‘extra’ items that benefit all pupils;
• To enhance relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the school.
We are a friendly group which has the school, its children and staff at the heart of all we do.
Want to get involved either on the Committee or being a Helper, or have any further questions?
Contact Sarah Seeby via the school, or speak to a committee member in the playground.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Everyone associated with the school is a PTFA member – parents, guardians, carers, grandparents, staff, voluntary helpers, teachers, governors, etc – and their support for PTFA events is essential and much appreciated. All are welcome to attend the committee meetings and/or to help with organising and manning events. No need to feel guilty if you can’t spare much time as there are many ways that you can contribute.
WHAT WE DO
Reports of events and forthcoming dates are available in the Newsletters and on the website calendar (see News & Dates). The programme includes:
- School Uniform ordering service
- Happy School Bag clothing reuse collections
- Wine & Wisdom quiz night
- Family Bingo
- Ladies Pamper & Shopping Evening
- School Discos
- Square Dance
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day gift shops
- 5p Challenge
- Summer BBQ & Camping night
- Aston Summer Fete – jointly with village and church
JOIN US AT OUR NEXT EVENT!
Please click on the link below to join our school’s lottery. Just £1 a week and you can be in with a chance of winning up to £25,000 with guaranteed winners in your community every week.
This will also help raise vital funds for our school.